An exclusive Diwali getaway.
26th Oct, Sat Kochi
Tentative flight – AI 512, 1410/1710
Airport arrival & transfer to Tissas Inn. Own activities.
Overnight at hotel.
27th Oct, Sun Kochi – Akkarakalam for embarkation
After breakfast, transfer to the Jetty. A traditional Indian welcome awaits you when you arrive at Akkarakalam jetty on the luxurious House Boats.
The House Boat sets sail and heads to the narrow canals in Kainakkari, Kuppapuram, Lunch is served on board. You will be cruising your way through the picturesque, Kuttithodu, Venattkadu, Munnattumugam.
Overnight parked at Moonnatiinmugham, Dinner on board.
28th Oct, Mon Moonnatiinmugham – Nedumudi – Chambakulam – Akkarakalam
After Breakfast, we will set sail through Nedumudi, Chambakulam, known for its annual snake boat races and the oldest Angadi (market), you can see the Snake boats here.
Walk through the paths and lanes of this craft and coir village and also visit the St. Mary Florence Church built in 1870.Cruise through Pullangadi, Kanjipadam village with its rice fields, little houses and constant gaggle of geese and ducks. And there’s the 100-year-old temple of Shree Bhagavathy Kshetram which hosts a 5-day annual cultural Ulsavam (festival). You will be cruising your way through the narrow canals in Pallathuruthi, SNDP Canal, Punnamada. Lunch is served on board.
The House Boat sets sail and heads to the “Vembanad Lake” Asia’s largest freshwater lake. Watch a whole new world unfold during your cruise as you sail along the tranquil waters. And then through a shimmering exotic maze of interlinked canals and rivers and lakes bordered by vibrant and lush green foliage, palms and paddy fields. After the cruising through Marthandam.
Overnight parked at Akkarakalam, Dinner on board.
29th Oct, Tue Akkarakalam – Kochi departure
Tentative flight Vistara UK886 1830/2145
We embark on the Breakfast Sail to Chennamkary, Nedumudi region return to Akkarakalm jetty by 9:00 am, ready to go on with your journey, already nostalgic about your spectacular and unusual experience on the Backwaters of Alleppey.
Check-out & drive to Fort Kochi, stroll around, relax and lunch before transferring to the airport for your onward flight.
|ALLEPPEY||Spice Routes – Tamarind, 5-BR luxury houseboat|
|KOCHI||Tissas Inn (Deluxe room)|
|Cost on twin sharing / per single||25,000.00 PER PERSON|
|Single supplement / per single||16,500.00|
- 2 Nights’ accommodation on houseboat with all meals
- 1 Night accommodation at hotel on bed & breakfast.
- All transfers by AC tempo traveler 12-seater.
- All presently applicable taxes
- ITEMS OF PERSONAL NATURE – such as laundry, table drinks, telephone bills, tips to room boys, drivers, guides, personal clothing including sleeping bags etc.
- Any Airfare.
- No guide services
- Visa fee for India to be arranged and paid for directly by the clients. Check VISA rules carefully from your nearest Indian Embassy/ Mission before applying for Indian VISA.
- Travel & Health Insurance to be arranged and paid for directly by the clients.
- Airport taxes and fuel surcharges, which are subject to change without notice. Any meals (other than breakfast), drinks, tips, expenses of personal nature.
- Anything not mentioned in the “Cost Includes” column.
ONLY 10 seats available. Book asap.
For reservation, email firstname.lastname@example.org (not com)