Bewitched at the Best Exotic Marigold Hotel
4 Days / 3 Nights touring
28th April Delhi – Udaipur – Khempur
By indigo 6E 746, departure Delhi @8.25am, arrival Udaipur @9.40am (Kindly book accordingly)
We meet at Delhi airport @ 6.45AM in time to board our flight to Udaipur.
Upon arrival in Udaipur, we receive you at the airport with marigold flower garland / tilak. We then continue on a guided sightseeing tour of Magnificent city Palace followed by visit to Eklingji which boast of a striking four-faced idol of Lord Shiva.
Later drive to Rawla Khempur and check in to the Best Exotic Marigold Hotel.
Freshen up and meet up over masala chai and Indian snacks papad & pakoda.
Overnight at Ravla Khempur (Dinner)
29th April Khempur – Chittorgarh – Khempur
After breakfast around 9AM, we set out to explore Chittorgarh Fort. Don’t forget to carry sun cap & sunscreen. Later come back on time for Lunch.
Rest of the day is at leisure / do carry your swimbriefs as we might get lucky to inaugurate the swimming pool (new addition Shhhhh! don’t tell anyone).
Late afternoon around 5PM, we enjoy an ox cart ride followed by sundowner by the lake.
Overnight at Ravla Khempur (All Meals)
30th April Khempur
Morning walk around the village, explore the local village life, OPTIONAL.
Rest of the day is at leisure / free for own activities.
Overnight at Ravla Khempur (All Meals)
1st May Khempur – Udaipur – Delhi
By Jet Airways 9W 2630, departure Udaipur @ 14.25, arrival Delhi @ 15.35hrs (Please book accordingly)
After breakfast, drive to the airport to board our onward flight to Delhi.
End of the tour.
LAST DATE OF BOOKING: 15th APRIL 2016
FULL PAYMENT REQUIRED TO HOLD YOUR SEATS, GUARANTEED DEPARTURE.
|Number of pax||Rates|
|Per person on twin sharing||INR 17,900/- per person
|Single supplement||INR 7500/- per person|
*All payments via bank transfers/online banking.
*Please read our cancellation & refund policy below carefully.
- 03 Nights hotel accommodation on full board except on day 1 which is afternoon snacks and dinner only
- All transports by AC tempo traveller.
- Individual / group photo session with our compliments.
- Ox cart ride & sundowner by the lake
- Visit to City Palace, Eklingji and Chittorgarh Fort
- We might get lucky to inaugurate the swimming pool, a new addition. Shhhhh! don’t tell anyone.
- All applicable taxes.
- International | Domestic Airfares | Visa fees | Travel insurance
- Any item of personal nature such as table drinks, laundry, telephone calls, mineral water etc.
- Any other meals (except those mentioned above).
- Camera fee at the monuments
- Tipping, etc.
Robin is the founder of Serene Journeys, a boutique travel company in India and a freelance travel photographer, birder and rural explorer. Follow him on Instagram @ serenejourneys or Facebook @ Serene Journeys or tweet @serenejourneys1
Cancellation & Refund Policy:
We advise all customers to purchase travel insurance in case of interruption, accidents, illness, or anything else that may transpire.
Unless stated differently on the tour, cancellations received 120 days prior to departure date will be refunded in full less a 10% handling fee. Thereafter, cancellation fees are as follows:
- 119 to 90 days prior to departure = 25% of tour cost
- 89 to 60 days prior to departure = 50% of tour cost
- 59 to 30 days prior to departure = 75% of tour cost
- 29 days prior to departure forfeits full tour price, including no shows.
If the tour is canceled by Serene Journeys, a full refund of all deposits and/or payments will be given.
PRECAUTIONS DURING YOUR TRAVEL IN INDIA
Here is a list of precautions which will help you to enjoy your holidays in India fully. You need to be very attentive and careful about your documents, luggage and health during your India travel.
- On streets keep all money in zipped pockets.
- Keep all your important documents like passport, health certificate and international driving permit with you always.
- Most of the diseases in India are water born there for always keep a flask of boiled water with you and never eat anything from shops or stalls which serve uncovered eatables.
- Always keep a medical kit with you when you travel to India and stock up on aspirins, diarrhea tablets, insect cream, salt tablets and other first-aid essentials.
- Always buy beverages and juices of good brand and check the seal and expiry date before buying.
- Always peel your own fruit and vegetables, stay clear of raw vegetables salads, raw sugarcane or (a big cause of amoebic dysentery) iced cane-juice.
- While traveling in dry climate you need to have a lots of fluids and to soak up all the excess liquid you might want to pick some solid eatables like biscuit, bread etc.
- While traveling in dry places like Rajasthan have lots of water in-store with u.
- If you wish to over stay, you are advised to contact the nearest Foreigner’s Regional Registration Office.
- For personal side trips in the city, try to use pre-paid taxis/auto-rickshaws or pay by meter or ask for fare chart when you travel within India. Lots of reliable app based taxis like Uber, Ola etc are available as well